Internships at World Relief Chicago
Are you looking for a way to get hands-on experience working at a non-profit? You can learn what it's like to work as a case manager at a refugee resettlement agency, teach alongside our talented ESL instructors, assist our immigration legal team, or put your administrative skills to work! Through an internship at World Relief Chicago, you will also learn strategies to equip the local Church to minister to refugees & immigrants in your community. Join our team!
All internships are unpaid and located at our office in the ethnically diverse Albany Park neighborhood. Click the links below for more information about each position. Application instructions are included in each position description, but please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
- Non-profit Administration Intern 2019
- Immigration and Citizenship Assistant
- Immigrant and Citizenship Outreach Assistant
- Preferred Communities Program Intern 2019
- Refugee Resettlement Intern 2019
- Health and Wellness Program Intern 2019
- Graphic Design Intern
- Social Media Intern
- Non Profit Finance Intern
- Information Management Systems Intern
- Employment Intern 2019
- Citizenship & Outreach Assistant
- Youth Summer Learning Program Intern
*We ask that any intern applicants read through and acknowledge World Relief’s Statement of Faith and Mission, Vision, and Values to ensure that your personal beliefs and motivating factors are in alignment with those of the organization.
Careers at World Relief Chicago
Job openings at World Relief Chicago are listed on the Career Opportunities page on the main World Relief website. You can search for openings and apply directly through the website.