Internships at World Relief Chicago
Are you looking for a way to get hands-on experience working at a non-profit? You can learn what it's like to work as a case manager at a refugee resettlement agency, teach alongside our talented ESL instructors, assist our immigration legal team, or put your administrative skills to work! Through an internship at World Relief Chicago, you will also learn strategies to equip the local Church to minister to refugees & immigrants in your community. Join our team!
Current Internship Opportunities*
All internships are unpaid and located at our office in the ethnically diverse Albany Park neighborhood. Click the links below for more information about each position. Application instructions are included in each position description, but please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
- ESL Tutor Coordinator (an AmeriCorps position)
- Non-profit Administration Intern
- Immigration and Citizenship Intern
- Immigrant and Citizenship Outreach Intern
- Preferred Communities Program Intern
- Refugee Resettlement Intern
- Health and Wellness Program Intern
- Non Profit Finance Intern
- Employment Services Intern
- Youth Summer Learning Program Intern
*We ask that any intern applicants read through and acknowledge World Relief’s Statement of Faith and Mission, Vision, and Values to ensure that your personal beliefs and motivating factors are in alignment with those of the organization.
Careers at World Relief Chicago
Job openings at World Relief Chicago are listed on the Career Opportunities page on the main World Relief website. You can search for openings and apply directly through the website.